Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Welcome to "Bill The Technology Reviewer" !



Welcome to "Bill The Technology Reviewer" !

After viewing hundreds of technology related videos on YouTube most of them contain a great deal of valuable information. But I would find myself fast forwarding through a number of those reviews just to get to the information that I was looking for. The big question that I came away with was is all this information valuable to you the consumer who is considering purchasing this technology ?

That's why I have created a YouTube Channel and Blog dedicated to technology reviews that are clear, concise, and to the point. You will be able to see product reviews on drones, smartphones, smartwatches, laptops, tablets, power banks, adapters, external hard drives, surge protectors, electronics, and much more. I am planning on doing one review a week.

Stay tuned as I will be filming my first review shortly !

Please subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHx1PJa-RaIbDwGbgrNjQQ











1 comment:

Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory

In this video Bill from Bill The Technology Reviewer Bill shares with us Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory. Bill shares with us...