Wednesday, May 3, 2017

DJI Mavic Must Have Accessories - Part 1

Exciting news !

I have just posted my second YouTube Review - DJI Mavic Must Have Accessories - Part 1.

In Part 1 of this video you can see how the landing gear attaches to the DJI Mavic and provides clearance for the gimbal and how the landing pad gives the DJI Mavic a smooth surface to take off from and land on. You can see why these are two must have accessories for the DJI Mavic.


Question of the day - What are you must have accessories for the DJI Mavic ? Post a comment and let me know.

Product links are in the YouTube video.




4 comments:

Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory

In this video Bill from Bill The Technology Reviewer Bill shares with us Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory. Bill shares with us...