Sunday, May 14, 2017

DJI Mavic Must Have Accessories Part 2

Great news !

I have just posted my third YouTube review - DJI Mavic Must Have Accessories Part 2.

In Part 2 of this video you can see that the iPad Mini 4 provides the perfect display for the DJI Mavic using the DJI Go App. The DJI Mavic Advanced Charging Hub allows you to charge four Mavic batteries in sequence according to their power levels and is Phantom 4 charger compatible reducing charging time.

Question of the day - What are you must have accessories for the DJI Mavic ? Post a comment and let me know.

See the video for product links




1 comment:

Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory

In this video Bill from Bill The Technology Reviewer Bill shares with us Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory. Bill shares with us...