Saturday, May 27, 2017

Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger.

Another great gift idea for grads or Father's Day is the Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger.

It will work with:

Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus
Note 5 / 4
PowerIQ for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus
iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini
LG
Nexus
HTC


Quick Charge 2.0 for both ports allows devices that are compatible to charge a whopping 75% faster providing almost 8 hours of use form a 15 minute charge !

See "Bill The Technology Reviewer" on Facebook for further information and on how to order.




1 comment:

  1. I have one for my car and love it. Really charges my Galaxy S7 Edge fast. And a great price !

    ReplyDelete

Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory

In this video Bill from Bill The Technology Reviewer Bill shares with us Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory. Bill shares with us...