Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sharkk Blue Tooth Speaker Boombox

If you are looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker look no further that the Sharkk Blue Tooth Speaker Boombox. It has 18 hour battery life, a high definiaition mic so you can use it as a speaker phone, supports AUX, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC with SIRI function, micro USB charging port, has a 30 foot range from you device, and an incredible sound. I liked it so much I bought my wife one and she loves it. Makes a great gift for grads or for Father's Day to those who love to listen to music. Highly recommend !

Check out "Bill The Technology Reviewer" Facebook Page for more information and how to order.









1 comment:

  1. Very informative post for portable speaker, I recently purchased a JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, visit this site to get its full specification and buyer guide, their are list of many other speaker and many more cheap price best gadgets.

    ReplyDelete

Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory

In this video Bill from Bill The Technology Reviewer Bill shares with us Galaxy Note 10 Plus My Favorite Accessory. Bill shares with us...